I am pleased to announce to our Colorado Springs Xocai community that MXI Corp (the Healthy Dark Chocolate Company) has received an ‘A’ rating from the Better Business Bureau!
This ranking is current; this ranking is credible; this ranking is Incredible!
News from Colorado Springs Colorado: BBB Ranking For MXI Corp.: ‘A’ Jeanette Brooks, President Andrew Brooks, COO
The Better Business Bureau issues Reliability Reports on all businesses. The BBB Rating for MXI Corp. is as follows…
Based on BBB files, MXI Corp. (Xocai; A Jeanette Brooks company) has a BBB Rating of ‘A’ on a scale from A+ to F.
The BBB assigns ratings by evaluating businesses in the following categories:
- BBB experience with the industry in which the business operates, including Colorado Springs Colorado
- The business’ length of time in operation
- Whether the BBB has information that the business does not have a required competency license
- Any known government actions against the business that are related to marketplace activities
- Any advertising issues found by the BBB
- The number of complaints received by the BBB from the business’ customers
- The number of complaints received by the BBB from the business’ customers that are of a serious nature
- Whether the business has responded to complaints received by the BBB
- Whether complaints have been resolved in a timely manner / the business has demonstrated a good faith effort
- Business’ overall complaint history with the BBB
- Whether the business has failed to resolve the underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints
- Whether the business has honored any commitments to the BBB to arbitrate or mediate disputes and comply with decisions
- Whether the BBB has sufficient background information and clear understanding of business
- Whether the BBB Accreditation was revoked because the business failed to comply with agreed BBB standards
Ratings are determined by a proprietary formula that represents the BBB’s opinion as to the importance of each category, and the appropriate score given to the business for each category.
The Better Business Bureau assigns company’s like Xocai grades from A to F with pluses and minuses. A+ is the highest grade and F is the lowest. The grade represents the BBB’s degree of confidence that the business is operating in a trustworthy manner and will make a good faith effort to resolve any customer concerns filed with the Better Business Bureau.
The BBB’s rating of MXI reflects their opinion about the business based on information in they have in their files and their experience with the company. While the rating is not a guarantee of the company’s reliability or performance, it is a good indicator of Xocai’s performance based on the list of criteria above.
This is fantastic news for our Colorado Springs Colorado Xocai distributors!
BBB ratings are subject to change on a daily basis based on changes in a business’ BBB file.
I sell chocolate!
Hi I’m Kaye and I sell chocolate